Saturday 13 November 2010

42 Sleeps to go....

First of all I have to say a HUGE thank you to Julia and Steve Mulliss who kindly gave me half their day and open access to the delightful bump containing their baby to photograph. They made for an incredibly cute couple and beautiful models, I can’t wait to play with the pictures and see what fun I can have with them.

I took a huge range of images, some I wanted to take I was not able too but maybe the next shoot I do with a Mummy to be I will be able to take them. In total I took 220 pictures so there must be some usable pictures in there!



David had fun this afternoon making Kugelhopf and mini brioche, which turned out lovely. The Kugelhopf will be used in one of two ways, cut, with marshmallows and chocolate put inside and then toasted in a Panini press or lightly toasted with maple syrup drizzled nicely on top…. Or a third option with clotted cream and honey. So yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment