Friday 26 November 2010

29 Sleeps to go....

What a fabulously busy day it has been today!
I had the pleasure of going to a lovely and very creative friends house today to enjoy some festive fun while doing some Christmas crafts.
It was wonderful and I was amazed at just how creative all the ladies who went today are. 
We were spoilt with a huge variety of ribbons and bells and bows and all kinds of craft supplies to make things with. One of the things we made were napkin rings, I made some ready to use on Christmas Eve.


I still have a few to finish but I am pleased with the finished product.
It's amazing what you can do with some cardboard, twine and a couple of embellishments!

We enjoyed a delightful lunch and a choice of delectable deserts.... I had a lemon sponge cake which was frankly to die for.
It is Samuel's birthday this weekend so he has a friend staying over and we are hoping to take all the children to see Santa tomorrow, so hopefully we will have pictures of the big guy to post tomorrow!


On a completely non-Christmas related note, I saw this jar of warm fuzzy hearts at my friends house and just had to take a picture of them and post it on here for you all to see. I want one of these now, so simple but so, so sweet!


Just Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment