Monday 15 November 2010

40 Sleeps to go....

It was a beautifully misty start to the day...

  If but a little chilly....

 But it made for a perfectly enjoyable walk, taking the dog out this morning.

David has been fabulous today,he has spent much of the day between working making lots Croissant ready to freeze for Christmas morning. He has also been busy making Brioche and Onion Tarts.

I have been busy editing photo's for my Open University course and studying.

I have managed to edit a few more of the photo's from the shoot with the wonderful Mulliss Family, here they are:

I started out having a little fun making a sequence, here are each of the components:













Which come together to form...
 

 It is a little too small to appreciate on here, which is why I thought I would add the individual shots too.

As we were standing on a bridge over train tracks we thought that we would come back down and walk across the tracks (going through gates) and then decided it might be fun to get some pictures on the tracks...


Of course being careful to keep a watchful eye in case a train came along...

We had a little fun taking one of the old faithful heart on tummy shots...


Which I had a little fun playing around with and came out with...



I am sure you will agree this couple are truly in love and so excited to be having a baby together as you can see when the baby gets hiccups, Daddy is enthralled watching....




No comments:

Post a Comment