Thursday 7 April 2011

I was experimenting and.....

So my new gear came this week and so I have been experimenting with it.
I have been having some fun playing around with depth of field and exposures and a few other bits and pieces.

I made a little friend in the garden who helped me out with my experimenting with my macro filters.

Would you like to meet her?

Here she is....


Her name is Lady-Bee, you'll find out why in a little bit!
Now she enjoyed walking over stones in the garden...


Which was great for testing out the range of focus.
The she got stuck...


So I had to give her a hand..... she and I decided it best to move to a Tulip instead!


So here she is having a climb about.

She did a little dance too...

All of this was fabulous for trying out these lenses..... but then she did something amazing.... something which would truly allow me to test out the detail I could captures using my 10x filter....

She fell off into the pollen!!


As you can see from this image she got a little covered.


And then for her modelling grand finale she took to the spotlight!


Wasn't she just fabulous!

Don't forgot to join us on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment