Friday 15 April 2011

Camera crazy...

Since my latest camera came I have been a little photo mad!
I love photography more than well chocolate and yes I am going to say it, shoes!
There is nothing better than seeing something and capturing it exactly the way you want too.

Today was the last day of school before the Easter holidays.
We attended the school Easter service and it was well, interesting!
My highlight was watching my children perform in songs and with puppets.
They were truly wonderful!
But Larakia coming 2nd place for merits was fabulous too!!
Though I do not remember a single merit certificate giving that she did not get one, she is amazing.

While waiting - we always get there early so we can get seats with good photographing space - I got bored and so went in search of pictures to take, oh and took Liliana to the crazy weird out door toilet.

Sadly when I came back despite David saving my seat and telling a couple twice that it was taken, 
I returned to find my seat had been taken : (
David managed to on the third attempt to get them to move enough so that I could sit back with my family,
however my view had become somewhat restricted.
It was lovely though to see Larakia in perfect view through his camera despite not being able to see her at all from where I was.

Nevermind, I managed to get some good pictures outside of the church.

Here they are...








These are my fav from the bunch, I hope you like them too!

Have a beautiful Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment