Friday 18 February 2011

Jodi Picoult - A talented auther indeed!

Since my wonderful husband bought me a Sony Ereader I have really gotten into reading.
I have to be gripped by a book in the first five pages to really give it a chance.
Jodi Picoult has really managed to grab my attention and I have read three of her brilliant novels in as many weeks.
  • Change of Heart
  • My Sister's Keeper
  • Handle with Care
Picoult is an incredible author and I truly love the way she tells the story from all different characters point of view. The only down point is the stories are terribly sad!
Just as you get a little hope that things are looking up and everything will be OK it's ripped away with tragedy.
I won't give away any of the story lines as I think everyone should read them for themselves but make sure if you do you keep a box of tissues to hand.
I challenge anyone to read these books and not shed a tear!

Now though I am looking for a happier book before I indulge in another of Picoult's novels House Rules.

If you have read any of these books of have a recommendation for books to read please leave a comment, I love to find out what you guys think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment