Friday 28 January 2011

Fix it Friday at I heart faces - 28th January 2011

Being relatively new to the wonderful world of photography I do not have all the editing and taking of pictures down to a Tee but hopefully with lots of practice I will get there. This is were I heart faces comes in!! They are kind enough to give a challenge once a week of editing a picture, which they give you on a Friday.All different people from around the world have a go at there idea of "fixing" the picture. Everyones idea of what makes the perfect picture may differ considerably and that is what makes this fix it Friday so fabulous. Everyone editing the same picture all coming out with a whole new prospective.

With all that said here is the original of this weeks photo:


This was a beautiful photo to start with.....



With a little photoshop work, a touch of cloning etc this is what I came out with. I am very pleased with it, I didn't want to remove the light on the face completely but instead to soften it a little.

A touch more cropping.


And lastly one with a little something extra.

With the joy of layers after publishing this post I went back to the last edit I did and turned of the colour changed layer and got this. I liked it so thought I would add it!

Please let me know what you think!!

P.S. Thank you I heart faces!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment