Friday 21 January 2011

Would just like to say....

My dearest David,

Thank you for the best 10 years of my life! Without you in them they would have been miserable and dull.
Thank you for all the good times and the strength to get through the bad. 
Thank you for all your love, support and encouragement, for always being available and caring.
Thank you for each and every candlelit dinner, every evening by the fire, every poem you have written and every cuddle you have given.
Thank you for the beautiful walks in the woods and strides by lakes, the hikes up hills and picnics on mountain tops.
Thank you for still loving me after all these years.

You are amazing and I love you more now than I thought anyone could love, yet I know even by the pass of this day my love for you will have grown even more.

 I still feel the butterflies I felt this day, even as strong as a moment after this picture was taken. The moment you asked me to be your wife for all eternity.

Eternally Yours

Becky x


No comments:

Post a Comment