Friday 3 December 2010

22 sleeps to go...

Today the children wrote their letters to Santa. Just before sending them up the chimney I photographed them. First of all Samuels...

I am not sure which independent country Samuel is planning to launch a military campaign against with his night vision goggles and nerf gun. Thankfully Lili was a little more peaceful (or was she... there is a lot of black)...


Larakia decided that words were not adequate in showing forth the objects of her innermost desire and so filled both sides of her paper...
... with pictures of presents. No clues for jolly 'ol St. Nick here.
I am not really sure where the desire for a violin came from with Harrison, but I do like his dog and his effective use of parentheses to avoid confusion with any other Father Christmas who might stumble upon his letter...


and finally Micah. He wrote his name on his own! Kudos to him and may Santa bring him everything that his yellow squiggle symbolises!

The letters of my darling offspring got me thinking though about other kids' letters so I went trawling the web. I found an awesome site http://www.kidssantaletters.com/index.php. Here are a few of my favourites


 

That last one is so sweet!




No comments:

Post a Comment