Thursday 7 July 2011

Laughs, giggles and a pinch of lovliness...

OK, so I finally finished backing up my system and archiving sessions!
Also done with the leaflet designing... that's gone to the printer to, well print!!
So that meant that this afternoon/ evening was left open to edit....Yay!
(I know alot of use of exclamation marks, but I am pleased that all the above is done)

So here they are, a selection from Saturdays Session...


This was such a fun family to work with...




There is something just perfect about a Mummy - Daughter relationship...



So sweet!


I love the innocence of little girls, 
They have a whole world of there own!



One way to cheer up a child fed up of having her photo taken!


 Maybe I am a bit of a romantic but this next one is my favorite,
I love it!


Looks fab in B&W too!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment